Internet Marketing for the Blind - A Rant!

Best Teeth - Internet Marketing for the Blind - A Rant!

Good afternoon. Today, I discovered Best Teeth - Internet Marketing for the Blind - A Rant!. Which could be very helpful if you ask me so you. Internet Marketing for the Blind - A Rant!

Yes , Ive dived into the deep end of Internet marketing. Well I think I have!
It makes me angry to see all the cr*p websites out there trying to sell you hens teeth.

What I said. It is not the conclusion that the actual about Best Teeth. You see this article for info on that wish to know is Best Teeth.

Best Teeth

I had the opinion one day that I would try and promote a site , any site... Get it up on the web and see where it would go...

Well its getting there.. Im trying not to spend any money ( apart from hosting ) and maybe , maybe maybe and maybe , I might make some $$$ at it.

Ive signed up for Google AdSense and any whole of "Free" search machine Submission sites..

Im learning all at Pr ( not the 90's idea of Pr obviously.... Yaw! Mawn !) and how many websites get Higher in Googles Rank , and how some population would kill their own pet Labrador to get up higher and all about Seo and Scraper Sites and Links and Link and Links and more links.....And then some more Links....

Ive setup a site called Sparks Flying.. [http://www.sparksflying.com] and I want population to "Catch that Spark while it flys".... ( Its all I could think of... !)

Im trying to see if I can drive some population ( I might hire a big bus and get population there..) to the site using varied methods...

Thinking that paying for 10,000 visitors of traffic a few weeks ago was the best thing since sliced bread has since left a tang of disdain in my mouth... I mean Hello? What was I thinking.. Ive found lots of sites that let you sign up and run a web page in the background.. But really.. Its not doing you any favours..

In fact I found out through distance learning ( me reclined back in my chair in shock) that Google AdSense makes some form of calculation for Cpc ( Cost per click i believe? - correct me if im wrong please!). Lets do it like at school:

If I have 1 visitor and 1 Click - Good

If I have 10 visitors and 5 clicks - Better

If I have 100 visitors and 2 clicks - worse

If I have 10000 visitors over 3 weeks and clicks like tumbleweed rolling nearby a western..

Trés Mal! ( Im not french , im just trying to get over how bad it is..)

So these sites gift traffic ( unless they can prove they have someone curious in your site and not sitting there with lots of browsers open caring less ) are verily quite useless ( Unless you can convince me otherwise!)

Right , Im off to see if Ive made my first million , I'll be in touch..

Feel free to visit us anytime - You might need to knock hard on the door :-)

For Sparks Flying - [http://www.sparksflying.com]

Mr Sparks!

p.s. Im not a case for the Internet Insane... But im getting there!

I hope you receive new knowledge about Best Teeth. Where you may put to easy use in your life. And most of all, your reaction is passed about Best Teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment