Getting Back to Being a house

Best Teeth - Getting Back to Being a house

Good evening. Yesterday, I discovered Best Teeth - Getting Back to Being a house. Which may be very helpful to me and you. Getting Back to Being a house

Have you ever wondered what happened to the meaning of family? I have spent the past week looking around me at habitancy on the street, friends I know, and even on Tv. I have come to the windup that the meaning of house today is distinct from what it meant when I was growing up. It is sad to realized that families today don't do things together unless it benefits the private persons involved.

What I said. It isn't the conclusion that the real about Best Teeth. You look at this article for information about what you want to know is Best Teeth.

Best Teeth

Kids are being raised today in an electronic world that seems to be taking over as their "family". Look at the computer and what they have way to, today! They can chat with friends and house online, never having to see them face to face! They can play games with habitancy around the world and not have to even reconsider what kind of someone they are spending so much online time with.

I mean how many times have you said to a teenager, child, spouse or partner "what are you doing these days?" or "how are you? I miss talking with you." They look at you as if you were from other planet. Or they just look at you blank because the idea of talking face to face is a foreign concept. This is not good! It may seem general but it isn't salutary for anyone!

When they have a question with someone at school or work where do they turn? They don't go to parents, teachers or a corporal friend...they turn on their computer, pick up their cell phone to texted or even maybe if they feel so inclined nothing else but dial other person's cell phone. This is not healthy

Family night is a thing of the past it seems. Sure they are trying to push it more on Tv with the ad that comes up now and again about "Wednesday night!" or "Thursday night". It takes more than an ad to make a house nothing else but be a family.

I talked with my mom today to tell her what I had decided yesterday. I am sick of my house sitting in the same room not talking, each doing their own thing, one on the computer, the other on a ps2 or hand held game, the Tv on and maybe someone reading (yes that nothing else but still exists in my house ~ books). We don't talk, if we do, it isn't more than a handful of words like "where is the remote?" or "what is for dinner?"....this is a bit of an embellishment but you get the idea.

Day after day, week after week it is the same ole same old. No more! Our house is falling apart and growing distant. Just like most of the other habitancy that I have been noticing around me. Time for change!

The saying "You can't expect things to turn if you keep repeating the same things all the time" is very true. I want, wish and desire a closer family. But it won't happen till I put my foot down and do something different. I am to create the change. If I don't do this then I have no one else but myself to blame if my house grows apart.

Talking with my mom about this this morning, she said "Good for you. It is up to us females to bring the house together." She then told me that sometimes it was like pulling teeth to get our house to do stuff one day together. That sometimes she belief studying to knit would be easier than getting our house to do stuff together. But after all these years, we have all come to perceive we are so close and that we are best friends because of her persistence and stubbornness. I thanked her for doing this for us and now I was going to take the bull by the horns and do the same thing for my family.

I have told my house that we are going to do this one night a week beginning today and every Saturday. At 5Pm all electronics are turned off, we are going to make dinner together, eat at the dining room table, talk, clean up and play a game. Then after the game is over if it is not too late we will watch a movie together sharing a big bowl of popcorn. Unless of course there is a ton of snow face than we are going to grab our sleds, scarves, boots and coats to head face for the toboggan run. If they did not want to participate or conclude something else is more of a priority than family, then there is the door! I said that it would be a sign that they didn't want to be a part of the house and wanted out. I think I have them scared! hee hee Good! Maybe we will be able to make this work

Peace and harmony start at home. If we all took our house more seriously and made more of an exertion to do stuff together (other than computers, tv and such) than the world might remember what peace nothing else but is. We all want less fighting and killing. So why not start at home. Not everybody is going to co-operate and there will still be that "black sheep" that finally disowns their family, but if the house is doing stuff together and talking with each other than there isn't the excuse that that one someone was ignored or forgotten.

Time for turn friends! Time to create the kind of reality that you are craving and desiring in your life. Start with something simple like game night or house dinner.

I hope you have new knowledge about Best Teeth. Where you may put to easy use in your evryday life. And just remember, your reaction is passed about Best Teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment