Superwoman Anyone?

Best Teeth - Superwoman Anyone?

Good afternoon. Today, I found out about Best Teeth - Superwoman Anyone?. Which may be very helpful to me therefore you. Superwoman Anyone?

Honestly, it has been a admittedly rough month for me. It all started when my son Liam got a nasty virus that took him out for a few days. Then my husband Luke got the virus that pretty much put him out of work for a week. Then, we think it attacked me. I ended up in the hospital with horrible stomach cramps that would just not go away. They ended up holding me overnight to monitor the situation and then sent me home the next day with a pathology of a virus. On top of all that, Liam has decided to not sleep through the night. I blame it on his teeth. And to make matters worse, I feel as though I am consistently tired.

What I said. It isn't the actual final outcome that the true about Best Teeth. You see this article for facts about a person need to know is Best Teeth.

Best Teeth

Needless to say, it has been a rough month.

I have to admit, this month has brought about many feelings of inadequacy. Can you relate? I can't remember a time where I just felt so inadequate as a wife and mother. I have felt as though I don't quantum up. As if I can't be the "Superwoman" that so many times I feel I need to be. You know, the wife who consistently loves on her husband, cooks seven well rounded meals for him throughout the week, and packs his lunch for him every night. "Superwoman" mom is one who never runs out of patience and knows exactly what to do and say to soothe her crying child, the mom who would never want alone time because that would be horrible, the mom who rocks her baby to sleep every night and in turn, is all the time the one who gets up in the middle of the night, joyfully. And of course, "Superwoman" all the time finds time to not only work a full-time job, but she can come home Full of power to spend on her child and husband. And last but not least, she not only has the energy, but she finds the time to get a good one hour run in holding herself in the best possible shape for not only herself, but her husband!

I am far from being Superwoman.

As I drove to work to the other morning, all I could do was cry as I listened to the words of the song, "Keep Singing" from Mercy Me. Take a look at the lyrics below:

Another rainy day
I can't recall having sunshine on my face
All I feel is pain
All I want to do is walk out of this place
But when I am stuck and I can't move
When I don't know what I should do
When I wonder if I'll ever make it through

I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising Your name
Your the one that's holding my heart beating
I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising Your name
That's the only way that I'll find healing

Can I climb up in Your lap
I don't want to leave
Jesus sing over me
I gotta keep singing

Can I climb up in Your lap
I don't want to leave
Jesus sing over me
I gotta keep singing

Oh You're all I need
And I gotta keep singing

Do you feel as though it's been a long time since your face saw the sunshine? Do you just want to walk away from where you are in life right now? Do you not know what you should do? Do you wonder if you will ever make it through?

If so, let me encourage you to climb into the lap of Jesus and just let Him sing over you. These words brought healing to my soul. I envisioned myself sitting in the lap of Jesus and Him just singing over me-a place that I didn't want to leave.

Maybe you have hard a rough month too. If so, admittedly find a quiet place and just pour your heart out to God. He wants to bring the sunshine back to your face-the sunshine that you will find when you allow yourself to sit in His lap and let Him sing over you.

Matthew 11:28
"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me-watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

Graul, B., Kipley, P., & Millar, B. "Keep Singing." Undone. Integrity Media, 2004.

I hope you obtain new knowledge about Best Teeth. Where you'll be able to put to easy use in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is passed about Best Teeth. Read more.. Superwoman Anyone?.

No comments:

Post a Comment